Sales Account Manager (APAC)
- Job Title
- Sales Account Manager (APAC)
- Job ID
- Singapore, SG 048943
- Other Location
Sales Account Manager (APAC)
Cloud9 Technologies is a cloud communications platform that provides voice, messaging and collaboration services for businesses. We leverage cloud services including AWS, cutting edge open source, and advanced WebRTC technologies to transform how people communicate within enterprises. We want to do for enterprise communication what WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger has done for consumer communication – with the security, control and agility needed by Fortune 500 companies.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs, who are also highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays and ICAP. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal and Waters Technology. We were also recently named the 2021 Best Cloud-Based Trading Data Management Solution by the TradingTech Insight Awards.
Many of our customers are in the financial markets, where traders use the Cloud9 service to engage with their trading partners. Many of our customers are in the financial markets, where traders use the Cloud9 service to engage with their trading partners. Today we operate across 37 countries and we’re adding more users every month.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a member of our sales team, you will be responsible for driving the success of our business and introducing our new communications platform to the brokerage and trading community. Working as part of a dynamic team, you will develop relationships with a wide range of financial services professionals including traders, brokers, finance managers, operations specialists and technologists.
You will need to understand their business and workflow and apply our technologies to solve problems and improve their work experience. In addition to your primary objective of growing revenue, you will also be tasked with working with sales leadership to refine and set sales targets and strategy where appropriate. This role also offers an opportunity to affect product offerings by representing the needs and desires of our customers to the product management group. You will need to be both a team player as well as someone who can succeed in a self-directed manor and above all else, an entrepreneurial individual with the drive to win.
· Work under the direction of the Asia Head of Sales
· Generate new sales leads and arranging sales meetings for new accounts through prospecting whether cold calling, email prospecting or networking
· Help to achieve or exceed assigned sales and business targets
· Provide, acquire and communicate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitor intelligence
· Create and maintain accurate account plans (as required)
· Sell C9 applications and services into the financial community
· Help develop new accounts/markets
· Help develop go-to-market strategies
· Provide management reporting as required
· Increase market awareness and adoption
· Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and our product offerings
· Represent the needs and requests of your customer base to our product team
· Work with our client support and training teams to ensure our customers are properly supported
· Maintain a very high level of customer/user retention
· Gather industry and market intelligence that helps C9 compete in the marketplace
· Travel as required
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
Required Skills and Experience
· Experience with cold calling customer/prospects, appointment setting and opportunity tracking
· Proven ability of prospecting and generating new leads and securing new client meetings
· Helping to follow up on client queries, accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
· Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
· A proven track record of success within high tech solution sales
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Minimum of 3 years financial industry sales experience
· Knowledge of trading floor technology or trader voice technology (a big plus)
· Computer and technology literate