|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Security Specialist II/Special Security Office (SSO)
- Job Title
- Security Specialist II/Special Security Office (SSO)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Position Summary: Dynology is hiring a Security Specialist to support the Special Security Office (SSO) of our Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) client in Ft. Belvoir, VA. The ideal candidate will be able to Support the SSO by providing services for the receipt, accountability, transmission, reproduction, storage, safeguarding, and destruction of SCI and collateral classified information, records and reports (SCI Information Security) and by processing verifications of authorized personnel for access to appropriate material.
- Administer the receipt, control, and accountability of SCI
- Screen visitors and control access to all SCIFs using a local database, the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and the Scattered Castles database.
- Support Program COMSEC account; ensure accountability of Crypto material, key and key-loading equipment
- Submit weekly and monthly roll-up work accountability reports.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma and 3 years of professional experience (working in a Government SCIF)
- SCI or DIA-sponsored SSO Administration Course
- Knowledge of SSO requirements from applicable manuals, regulations, policies, and instructions
- SCI access procedures, e-Qip, JPAS, and Scattered Castles use and management
- Strong customer service skills; able to handle questions, complaints and requests
- Possess integrated security services skill sets in the following areas: SSO Operations; SCIF operations; SCI Personnel Security; SCI Information Security; SCI Physical Security; SCI TEMPEST; and, SCI Industrial Security
Clearance Requirements: Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI Clearance.