Maintenance Technician, 1st Shift (6 am - 2 pm)
- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician, 1st Shift (6 am - 2 pm)
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Maintenance Technician-Level 1, 1st Shift (6 am - 2 pm)
The Maintenance Technician will troubleshoot various machines to run successfully at the validated parameters with minimal scrap and downtime to produce quality products that meet all FDA, GMP, ISO, SAP, and customer requirements. Technicians will be responsible for moving, assembling, testing, starting, operating, adjusting, and monitoring of several production lines in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices. Technicians must be able to read and interpret BOM notes to set up production equipment and to perform basic preventative machine maintenance and troubleshooting on various production lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assembles and sets up a variety of production machines.
- Perform changeovers and adjustments to bring machines to optimal production conditions.
- Ability to work accurately and timely to meet the necessary goals for production.
- Anticipates needed equipment, parts, and supplies for production lines.
- Understands the process flow and step-by-step requirements for manufacturing.
- Understands quality requirements for all finished good items.
- Adjusts settings such as pressures, temperatures, weights, dimensions, tension, depth, and speeds to meet the validated requirements that are established by the quality department to produce the product.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Is able to read gauges, dials, displays, and monitors to ensure that machinery is functioning properly.
- Diagnoses equipment problems and establishes a plan to repair it.
- Notifies the Supervisor/Manager concerning any need for major repairs.
- Technical comprehension of mechanical functions and controls for filling equipment.
- Comply with current SOP’s and GMP’s.
- Maintain housekeeping in conformance with cGMP’s.
- Knows how to properly use power and hand tools.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with five years' experience minimum desired and 10 years' experience highly preferred with the equipment used in contract cosmetic or skincare manufacturing
- Familiar with contract manufacturing environment or an equivalent type of work environment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.