Packaging Supervisor, 2nd Shift (3 pm - 11 pm) - Bilingual Spanish and English Preferred
- Job Title
- Packaging Supervisor, 2nd Shift (3 pm - 11 pm) - Bilingual Spanish and English Preferred
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Packaging Supervisor, 2nd Shift (3 pm – 11 pm) - Bilingual Spanish and English Preferred
The Packaging Supervisor, 2nd Shift is responsible for managing a team that is responsible for efficiently maintaining the scheduled production of all packaged products in accordance with all FDA, GMP, OSHA, contract customer, and Swiss American Products quality guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and maximizes production efficiency through proficient use of employees, software, and equipment.
- Ensures that all employees are working in a safe environment.
- Ensures proper training of all employees in packaging and maintenance is performed and documented.
- Ensures that all equipment is properly cleaned, sanitized, maintained, and all scheduled preventative maintenance is performed and documented.
- Ensures that the physical environment of the packaging area is cleaned and documented.
- Ensures that all raw materials given to packaging are reconciled and are accurate for the item, quantity, and release status.
- Ensures that all finished goods delivered to the warehouse are reconciled and accurate for quantity.
- Ensures that products are made in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensures that all products are manufactured according to customer specifications and also follows FDA, GMP, and OSHA guidelines.
- Ensures that all documentation associated with packaging meets all FDA, GMP, and internal quality policies.
- Ensures that all non-conformances for raw materials, processes, and finished goods are documented and corrective actions are implemented when applicable.
- Ensures timely and accurate labor tracking and approval as well as scheduling employees' time off.
- Ensures that the disciplinary policies of Swiss American Products, Inc. are enforced consistently for all members of the departments covered under the position.
- Researches and develops resources that create a timely and efficient workflow.
- Formulate procedures for the systematic setup, production, and changeover of products and production lines.
- Prepares activity reports as directed by the production manager.
- Coordinates activities with the Production Manager, Master Production Scheduler, Quality Assurance, and other departments to ensure that needs are met.
- Represents Packaging Department on interdepartmental project teams.
- Reviews and adjusts schedules, production reports, manpower plans.
- Participates in employee evaluations and reviews.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Inventory software, and Internet software. Experience with ProcessPro and TA100.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Certified forklift driver is preferred but not absolutely necessary.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.