Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Salesforce Release Lead
- Job Title
- Salesforce Release Lead
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: The Salesforce Release Lead will be responsible for the Salesforce domain release management, process design, optimization, schedule, policy and stakeholder engagement. The Release Lead is the major liaison between application development and production for release management control working with a third-party. As the point of contact for Liberty Salesforce development team(s), the leads will manage and optimize the release process, implement Copado best practices, Salesforce native deployment tools, and sandbox strategies. The ideal candidate will have strong Project Management skills as well as release management experience with cloud technologies. Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce development with proven release responsibilities
- Develop, audit, monitor and enforce established release management processes and policies in support of cross-domain configuration integration, testing, completeness and consistency.
- Provide support to domain-specific release management resources in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate release program activities and functions as a subject matter expert in release management, ensuring production readiness in a timely fashion.
- Ensure alignment with third-party deployment expectations and processes, keeping development teams up-to-date on changes with schedule, processes or policies.
- Create and tracks the release improvement process to be applied across all Salesforce domains and functions.
- Present relevant release information to Developers, Project Managers, and customers, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management, IT or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce development with proven release responsibilities
- Prior experience with VA / US Government Agencies
- Proficiency in application development release processes and tools.
- Salesforce certifications: Admin, Platform App Builder, Copado Admin
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshoots metadata deployment errors
- Has Solid communication skills with the ability to proactively keep the team mindful of deadlines and requirements, clearly articulates what and why process steps are necessary
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented and developed documentation should stand on its own
- Ability to build and manage relationships effectively with clients, third-party partners and internal stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable with MS Project and able to work closely with Project Managers and Planner/Scheduler to make assumptions and manage shifting schedules. Must be able to articulate and manage tasks, dependencies, task durations and risks in a timely manner.
- Salesforce: Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, Copado Dev
- ITIL certification in release management
- Project management (PMP) certification