- Job Title
- Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Richmond, VA 23219
- Other Location
Our team is growing and we are seeking a highly-motivated, analytical candidate to join our team located in downtown Richmond, VA. An ideal candidate will have be a team player, a hard worker, and be analytical. The opportunity to learn and grow with us is substantial – we want candidates who are passionate about what they do, and are ready to seize this opportunity and become an integral part of our team.
- Provide management with accurate and timely financial reports and their group’s performance of established goals and objectives.
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Build and manage planning data sets by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Build budgets and forecasts of future company performance
- Create and validate content for executive level presentations and reviews
- Perform ad hoc analysis for organization leaders as required
- Develop automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data
- Assist with month end financial close and related analytics
- Provide key metrics for to revenue cycle and related analytical reporting
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Prior experience that has encompassed the fields of finance and accounting.
- Operations and results- centric, working with multiple business teams throughout the organization to streamline financial operations and metrics (providing KPIs, monitoring and forecasting in a timely manner)
- Understanding of a three-statement financial model
- Experience with BI/planning/accounting software (Intacct, DOMO, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Salesforce, Power BI)
- The personality of someone who would thrive in a financial planning and analysis role at AVP often has the following character traits:
- Good at managing internal stakeholders
- Strong communicator
- Enjoys using Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Masters in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Prior healthcare experience a plus
- Advanced Excel modeling necessary
At AVP we know there are no perfect applicants. The perfect candidate may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above, and that’s okay. We encourage you to apply!