Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Enterprise Architect
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Enterprise Architect would strive to improve the current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations, and setting the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs. Would also be responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately perform the organization's business and technology activities. Would evaluate internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggest improvements. Remote work allowed.
Required Education: BS degree in either Network Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security or System or Network Administration
Required Years of Experience: Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Create business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensure the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals with respect to DEVSECOPS.
- Create methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Federal Government experience required.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of Client Server and Web Enabled Corporate applications including network topology.
- Well versed in Object Oriented tools and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of data modeling skills using automated tools.
- Experience in creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project.
- Experience in establishing and enforcing standards and practices.
- Experience overseeing the development team, he manages the full life cycle of the software development process.
- Extensive software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic.
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time