Nondestructive Testing Technician – Las Vegas (Entry Level)
- Job Title
- Nondestructive Testing Technician – Las Vegas (Entry Level)
- Job ID
- Las Vegas, NV 89118
- Other Location
Western Technologies Inc. has a unique career opportunity in the field of Nondestructive Testing in our Las Vegas, NV office. No prior experience required, just sincere interest in learning Nondestructive Testing methods and procedures. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job which includes bending, stooping, walking, climbing, seeing and hearing on and around construction sites. Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D., have a clean motor vehicle record, have solid math skills, and ability to communicate both verbally and written.
We will train to assist you in becoming Level I and Level II certified in the following NDT disciplines:
• Penetrant Testing
• Magnetic Particle Testing
• Ultrasonic Testing (Thickness & Shearwave)
• Radiographic Testing (Film Interpretation & Radiographer)
Other skills trained will include:
• 40-Radiation Safety
• Time of Flight Defraction
• Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
• International Code Council (ICC)
Apply today for consideration, you could receive an invitation for an in-person interview this week.
To learn more and apply on-line visit our web-site at www.wt-us.com
No Agencies, please!