Product Implementation Specialist
- Job Title
- Product Implementation Specialist
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
The Product Implementation Specialist will be directly interacting with clients, partners, and internal teams. The Product Implementation Specialist is the subject matter expert responsible for maintaining our product to meet changing lender requirements. This role requires the ability to deliver creative solutions in a fast-paced environment as well as understanding of the software development lifecycle.
· Manage support request schedules, priority, project plans, releases, and maintain metrics.
· Troubleshoot issues and identify root cause of issues.
· Understand workflow processes to define solutions and document business requirements.
· Understand functional requirements to produce flow charts, process descriptions, use cases, user stories and data specifications.
· Work with a variety of stakeholders (Client Relationship Managers, Developers, Product Owners, Vendor Partners) to create and release product updates.
· Perform and document solution testing (regression, functional, UAT) as required.
· Identify opportunities for process/solution improvements to improve product and user experience.
· Provide communications and demo solutions to keep leadership and application development team abreast of product updates.
· Must be able to work autonomously, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
· Proven experience in delivering technology solutions on schedule.
· Experience gathering requirements, collaborating on solutions, and resolving issues.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to propose creative solutions.
· Experience developing test cases and executing testing for both web and desktop applications.
· Engage and promote continuous learning of industry trends.
· Ability to establish and meet realistic schedules and deliverables, manage stakeholder expectations, and set priorities.
· Must have 3+ years of experience in any of the following areas:
o Project Management
o SDLC methodologies, Agile
o Business requirements and analysis
o Data specification writing.
o Solution Testing
· Strongly prefer experience in automotive finance.
· Requires computer proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint and similar tools.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business and/or applicable experience is strongly preferred