- Job Title
- Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- MOUNT PLEASANT, WI 53406
- Other Location
Our client offers a challenging and fun workplace where you will have an opportunity to learn through doing. They work with the latest software and cloud offerings from Microsoft and Amazon and hardware offerings from Lenovo, Cisco and WatchGuard.
Our client provides their employees the best tools for the job and invest in their infrastructure. They offer competitive salary and paid leave, health, life and dental insurance, an employee purchase program, and a 401k. They have been in business for over 20 years and they are investing to grow like crazy!
Your Mission (If you choose to accept it) … is to be responsible for all onsite services and support needs for our clients, including workstations, servers, network, printer and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Work with all personnel, outside contacts and vendors, to satisfy client needs and achieve company goals
- Must have 3-5 years experience providing Level II Help Desk Support
- Identify areas of improvement at client sites and assist in creating and implementing the best solutions
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directorty, etc.
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions and remote access solutions: VPN, Terminal Services and Citrix
- Provide technical support at the network level: LAN and WAN connectivity, switches, routers, firewalls and VoIP phones
- Install and configure approved hardware and software
- Support technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft and VMware
- Experience with Cisco networks is a big plus
- Translate from user explanations of issues to a technical descriptions and vice versa
- Submit quote requests for replacement or additional parts and service
- Provide support required to close service tickets promptly, within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the client
- Escalate service requests that cannot be completed within SLAs
- Efficiently perform line-of-business application updates within contractual standards
- Provide detailed SLA debrief and reports of services calls for future enhancements
- Assist Service Desk Engineers with escalated service tickets
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.