Senior SEO Strategist
- Job Title
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Job ID
- ALLEN, TX 75002
- Other Location
- National Search
Senior SEO Strategist
Our client is a rapidly growing SEO agency with premier national and international clients and is seeking a Senior SEO Strategist to join their team. This role offers above-market compensation, is fully remote, and offers highly flexible hours & scheduling. The work can be performed from anywhere in the USA.
As the Senior SEO Strategist, you will be responsible for managing SEO strategy, client services, and production work for a small book of high-end national and international clients (4-7 businesses total) on monthly retainers, as well as occasional one-time projects.
- Develop, articulate, and implement a comprehensive SEO strategic plan for clients which is consistent with their broader client goals and objectives.
- Understand the complete digital marketing and general marketing objectives of the clients, as well as ensuring all SEO initiatives are fully supportive of and consistent with these client goals.
- Act as the primary point person for all client service-related aspects of the project, such as: being the primary POC for all accounts, developing exceptional relationships with the clients, preparing, and delivering all work and deliverables, planning for and running meetings, ensuring project plans stay on track, and all other associated areas of project management.
- Act as the primary point person for client fulfillment. (e.g. Developing and presenting all client work and deliverables.)
- Integrate with senior management at the SEO Department, working as part of an account team to ensure client success on each individual account.
Additionally, you should be exceptionally comfortable in a client-facing role and able to prepare client ready emails and deliverables, and present completed work on bi-weekly client meetings.
As an ideal candidate, you must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in SEO production and client-facing service, specifically engaged in the following:
- Advanced SEO strategy development
- In-depth SEO site audits
- Advanced and thorough keyword research
- Reporting and analytics
- Technical SEO
- Link building campaign management
- Working with copywriters
- Working with software engineers and/or web developers
- Content marketing strategy development and execution
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google Data Studio reporting
- Full Ahrefs suite of tools
- Backlink audit and clean-up
- Google Search Console, especially advanced understanding of Performance and Coverage reports
- eCommerce and long form content optimization
- Competitive SERP analysis
- Thorough understanding of recent Google trends and updates
About our client:
Our client was founded by 10-year SEO veteran and has experienced exponential growth based entirely on referrals and word of mouth. Exceptional client results born of disciplined processes and superior execution have kept their team at the forefront of world class SEO. The company only works with select high-end clients and has a culture of rewarding its high-performing employees with above-market compensation combined with a flexible remote working environment.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $75,000 to $100,000 annually and an extensive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- FSA/HSA eligibility
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary additional life insurance and disability available
- Remote work capability
- Flexible schedule and positive work/life balance
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.