- Job Title
- Office Manager
- Job ID
- WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069
- Other Location
We are seeking a highly resourceful Office Manager to support our growing team. As our ideal candidate, you must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, present well in business and social settings, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Essential duties and responsibilities would include:
- Support the Office with administrative and operational needs.
- Communicate with office leadership to provide administrative updates.
- Oversee office maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies and timesheets.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and manage moving or renovation of office space.
- Provide general support to internal and external visitors.
- Coordinate with building management regarding office maintenance needs and operations.
- Schedule and maintain the office conference rooms including audio/visual equipment.
- Provide mainline phone and postal mail support.
- Provide backup support for Project Coordinators.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, managing CRM, organizing and storing records.
- Other office related tasks as they may arise.
- 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Detail oriented with excellent proactive organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking abilities.
- Technical proficiency including MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Energy and initiative to assist in improving and streamlining processes.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories