Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Functional Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Functional Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: We are seeking a Functional Analyst to analyze data to understand business process and services to improve efficiency and maintain compliance with clients’ missions and objectives, including reading and analyzing related federal regulations. Functional Analysts communicate with the client to gather information to resolve issues, such as complex helpdesk tickets, or gather and refine requirements of software and business functions. The FA documents new processes to include flowcharts and supporting narratives to describe changes to manual processes, automated processes and controls or for training purposes. The FA may also document and decompose system or business requirements into components for action and trace these through the lifecycle. These artifacts will become functional design documents and testing documents. FA analysts conduct or support testing on bug fixes and enhancements. FA support the team during migration and conversion efforts to bring clients into the new process or software. The FA will be involved in all aspects of the team’s delivery services.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or 5 years’ of additional experience may be substituted
Required Years of Experience: 5 years' of experience in a related or similar position
- Analysis and troubleshooting of trouble tickets
- Use data, information, document and trouble shooting skills to resolve tickets
- Communicate findings to support team
- Document Process flows
- Elicit, define or refine, and trace requirements of business and technical nature
- Provide testing or testing support of software and business process compliance to requirements and designed software or architectures
- Promote best practices in business analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with technical and cross-functional teams
- Coordinate team efforts on resolution
- Experience with CPRS Application with the Veteran Affairs (VA) Network
- Healthcare Experience -ISO/CMMI experience
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Process, especially Agile Development (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Rational, Atlassian JIRA experience
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of software requirements and testing tools
- Knowledge of business process engineering, requirement engineering, and testing practices.
- Possess the ability to create/analyze requirements accountability records.
- Ability to verify that software and its documentation is compliant with applicable requirements functionally.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail