Tax Accounting Manager
- Job Title
- Tax Accounting Manager
- Job ID
- MELVILLE, NY 11747
- Other Location
Actionable Intelligence is critical considering today’s rapid data growth. Our client’s cutting-edge technology allows security organizations to take quick, decisive action by empowering decision-makers with meaningful insights. As industry leaders in security analytics software, they develop innovative solutions so their customers can respond to their evolving security landscape.
Curiosity is the fuel that drives our client’s team to explore new domains. A force that pushes them to become part of something bigger. As the global leader in security analytics software, they thrive on solving the world’s most complex and urgent security challenges. With the evolution of security needs, working at the intersection of security and technology has never been more fulfilling. If you’re looking to make the world a safer place, this is your chance.
Tax Accounting Manager
As the Tax Accounting Manager, you will direct and oversee the organization’s tax policies and objectives. You’ll work to minimize tax obligations and ensure global compliance. Our client will rely on your extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, manage the preparation of global quarterly and annual tax provisions and provide accounting analysis and compliance as it pertains to ASC 740. You’ll also participate in the consolidation process and provide accounting support in other areas (M&A, stock-based compensation, etc.). You’ll also coordinate needed information between tax planning, accounting, business finance, consolidation and reporting group, and other areas of the company on a worldwide basis to meet tax deadlines and requirements.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end consolidated tax provision and related SEC tax disclosures.
- Provide technical tax support concerning ASC 740 to global subsidiaries.
- Minimize global tax expense maintaining sensitivity to any cash repatriation issues.
- Drive efficiencies in and improvements to US GAAP tax processes.
- Assist in managing US GAAP tax audit and various jurisdictional tax office audits.
- Participate in transfer pricing processes including studies, intercompany business models.
- Participate in the consolidation process.
- Ensure global tax compliance.
- Coordinate timely tax participation in finance forecasting cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA required
- Minimum 6 years of experience with corporate tax compliance or 6 years of experience in a technical accounting department of Big 4 Public accounting firm.
- Strong proficiency in ASC 740 tax accounting principles applied on a global basis.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of Israeli corporate income tax.
- Experience with corporate M&A tax requirements and post-transactional integration.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
ployer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.