Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Other Location
Our client provides Software As a Service (SAAS) payroll processing for companies. They are looking to hire a Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative.
Monday - Friday between 8am and 8pm (rotating schedule 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM or 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Location: Virtual Position
Direct hire with full benefits
The Bi-lingual Client Support Representative’s primary responsibility is to process customer related service issues in support of Client’s mission and core values. This includes the handling of inbound live chat, email, and some inbound/outbound calls. Responsibilities include processing customer related service issues, in support of company mission and core values.
The Bilingual Inbound Customer Service Representative will:
- Remain fully knowledgeable of the policies, procedures and processes of client's and its mission
- Promptly answer all inbound customer contacts (chat, email, etc.), determine customer’s needs, and provide solutions for customer to ensure awesome customer experiences
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with company's customers by accurately assessing needs and providing accurate information in a timely fashion
- Complete work assignments within assigned deadlines on time and with minimal errors to ensure awesome customer experiences
- Identify and analyze facts, weigh options and risks, determine multiple courses of action and draw sound conclusions for the customer and their needs with company's mission and core values always in minD.
- Conduct both verbal and written communication in an effective, appropriate, positive and informative manner in order to ensure awesome customer experiences
- Willingly assist others with job assignments, activities, and any other items as needed
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
- Required Skills
High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework in written composition, business math or other related business classes preferred
Proficient in Spanish language with the ability to speak, read and write correspondences.
Minimum of 1 to 2 years in a call center environment is highly preferred.
Prior experience utilizing Microsoft Office software to prepare correspondence, develop reports and enter customer data
Customer Service – able to personally provide high level of service to targeted customer base/market
Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within and external to the organization
Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic, empathetic and tactful manner.
Analytical Problem-Solving & Decision Making – able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, present findings and make thoughtful recommendations considering overall risk and short-term and long-term impact
Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, planning, scheduling and organizing professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines and handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail
Systems & Software – intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications