Sr Integration Engineer
- Job Title
- Sr Integration Engineer
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
Sr Integration Engineer
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, CME, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We are a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
In this position you will have a lead role in assessing complex customer environments and navigating the deployment of Cloud9's voice products. Working with both customer and C9 teams you will engage in design and architecture of network, telephony, and voice trading solutions as well as pre- and post-deployment support and troubleshooting. You will further be responsible for representing our customers interests and needs to the C9 Product team to ensure our offerings meet all our customer's needs. This is a senior-level role for a true technologist with strong customer interaction skills.
- Assist pre- and post-sales support and engineering
- Complex problem resolution and troubleshooting on-site and remotely
- Design, architecture, and implementation of complex voice network solutions
- Assessment and communications of product issues internal to Cloud9 and back to customers
- Assist with RFP process where appropriate
- Support international technical services on gateway rollout and network issues
- Provide high level, backup support to client services and technical support when or wherever necessary.
- Assist with customer lab setup and integration testing for Cloud9 products.
- Review and document customer network and firewall/web proxy setup as required for integration with Cloud9 services.
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of professional experience within IT in implementation, networking, and technical support
- Ability to effectively interact with Support, Development and DevOps
- Customer facing experience and strong verbal & written communication skills
- Technical troubleshooting capabilities with experience in networking, telephony, recording and UCC
- Trading Floor experience specifically trader voice implementation and support.
- Experience in a cloud-based environment
- Networking certification a plus
- How about VDI, Active Directory, MSI packaging and deployment.
- High level understanding of cloud delivered services, SaaS. and RESTful web services