Medical Records Clerk (Confidential)
- Job Title
- Medical Records Clerk (Confidential)
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77007
- Other Location
Medical Records Clerk
Our client’s law firm is seeking a Medical Records Clerk to coordinate with Case Managers, Paralegals And Attorneys in requesting client medical records.
- Research and request medical records from providers for clients
- Maintain and update electronic filing system
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established procedures to perform the functions of the job
- Timely uploading necessary records via a website
- Respond to email, mail, and phone communication
- Work together with other department members and office to serve clients
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 6 months of medical records experience
- Knowledge of MS Office; prefer knowledge of cloud-based Case Management software
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.