Client Relationship Manager (Auto Finance)
- Job Title
- Client Relationship Manager (Auto Finance)
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
Client Relationship Manager
Conexess has a direct hire opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager (CRM). The CRM will be directly interacting with clients, partners, and internal teams. The CRM is the subject matter expert who will own client relationships, support sales, delivery, and represent the client in the product lifecycle.
· Creates and nurtures relationships to understand and meet client needs, support products as they mature in the client’s market, and provide best-in-class client service.
· Actively seeks client and market feedback and stays up to date on industry trends and changes. The CRM uses market knowledge to identify new product opportunities and influent product roadmap.
· Work closely with partners, sales, technology, and product teams to execute the client product roadmap and implementation schedule.
· Develop and present, internal and external, business cases for new features and functionality in support of client needs.
· Gather, understand, and document partner system requirements.
· Coordinate and manage product delivery from kickoff through implementation & closure with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
· Coordinate and manage product support and enhancements on behalf of client and other partners.
· Understand clients and market demands and opportunities that enhance our product strategy and increases revenue.
· Additional responsibilities are required by the position.
· Proven experience in the ability to build and cultivate external client relationships.
· Experience running client meetings, gathering requirements, collaborating on solutions, and resolving issues.
· Engage and promote continuous learning of industry trends.
· Must be able to work autonomously, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to create alternative solutions.
· Ability to establish and meet realistic schedules and deliverables, manage stakeholder expectations, and set priorities.
· Must have 4 years of experience in any of the following areas:
o Project Management
o SDLC methodologies, Agile
o Business requirements and analysis
o Data specifications & Software testing
· Strongly prefer experience in automotive finance.
· Requires computer proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and similar tools.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business and/or applicable experience is strongly preferred.
· Ability to travel up to 15%