Server and Cloud Systems Administrator
First Century Bank is looking for a full time Server and Cloud Systems to join its Commerce, GA team. First Century Bank, is a community bank dedicated to providing technology enabled financial services to the clients which it serves.
During COVID, our team has set up a rotating schedule of work in the office to ensure all team members can stay at least 6 ft away from one another. This rotating schedule has the team member working from the office one week and working from home one week.
This career opportunity within First Century Bank would be focused on ensuring the Bank is able to provide the infrastructure needed to serve its clients. The Server and Cloud Systems Administrator would be responsible for the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, security, development, upgrades and support of desktop/laptop/servers, handheld devices, phone, printers, drivers, software, email, patches, operating systems, and cloud infrastructure. Specific duties include:
1. Providing day to day user support for bank employees and vendor services supplied by the bank.
2. Providing first line phone and ticket support for end users.
3. Managing user accounts and permissions.
4. Assist with the deployment of new hardware and software.
5. Assisting with asset/Inventory Management
6. Ensuring a secure and virus free network.
7. Manage/Maintain FCB Core Bank Server Infrastructure.
8. Manage/Maintain FCB Cloud Infrastructure
9. Manage/Maintain SQL Server Infrastructure with Engineering Team.
10. Escalation Point for Desktop Systems Admin Team.
11. Assist Monitoring Admin Team with NOC Monitoring Alerts. (Sever/Network) resolving the issue to ensure no production downtime and SLA are met.
12. Monitor and manage server operation backup schedules.
13. Manage Desktop/Laptop Base Images and Deployment.
14. Work with Programming/Operations maintaining, troubleshooting scripts and workflows with Engineer Team and IS Manager.
15. Document systems to ensure understanding and as requested by regulators and auditors.
16. Works with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors as needed for services and products.
17. Implement new Project Requests as assigned by IS Manager.
18. Assist Systems/Network Engineering Team on Support Request(s) or Projects assigned by the IS Manager.
19. On-Call Duties or After-Hours Project Work may be required.
20. Provide outstanding customer service for internal requests for service.
21. Performs such other duties as may be assigned or which inherently or logically belong with the position.
22. Always be innovative with solutions in an ever-growing IT industry assisting the IT Department in growth in Technology.
23. Exemplify FCB's values while carrying out its mission and organizational goals and priorities.
Qualified candidates should possess an associates degree; and two years of applicable experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individual should have a basic to in-depth knowledge of the following:
· Microsoft Windows Desktop Platform
· Microsoft Windows Server Platform
· Microsoft AD Domain On-Premise / 365 Cloud
· Microsoft Exchange – On-Premise / 365 Cloud
· Microsoft Office – Desktop App / 365 Cloud
· Microsoft Azure Administration
· Microsoft SharePoint Administration
· Microsoft SQL Server Administration
· VMWare Administration
· NetApp Storage Administration
· RMM (Remote Monitoring & Management Solutions) – ConnectWise Automate Formally LabTech
· HelpDesk System Management
· IT Glue Documentation Processes
· IPS Management Systems
· Data Center Environment
· Multi-Factor (2FA/MFA) Solutions
· Anti-Virus Sophos & EDR Management
· Desktop/Server Hardware
· Cisco Switches
· WatchGuard Firewalls
· VPN Technology – User Client Management
· FTP Solutions
· Patch Management
· Symantec Ghost Imaging
· Disaster Recovery Solutions
· Understanding of vLAN Security
· VOIP Telephony (Microsoft Teams / Mitel)
· Basic in Script Language:
· VBS / BAT / PowerShell
First Century Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.