|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Counterintelligence Cyber Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Counterintelligence Cyber Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Dynology is seeking to hire a Cyber Support Analyst to our existing team supporting Government client at Fort Belvoir, VA. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) safeguards America and its allies from Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), by providing capabilities to reduce, eliminate, and counter the threat and mitigate its consequences. This role is currently a work from home opportunity.
- Support evaluating current and future cyberspace requirements and capabilities.
- Identifying possible improvement opportunities and identifying and characterizing threat actors.
- Planning, designing and implementing projects to improve overall cyberspace security/posture.
- Cover an extensive range of cyberspace related products and services.
- Analyze and write analytical reports and products to DTRA leadership through the Branch Chief.
- Maintain account and utilize authorized DoD reporting system (currently HOT-R) to document activities, as well as DTRA in-house documenting requirements.
- Reviews, evaluates, and provides analysis to CI support to Cyber Operations strategic plans and activities.
- Deliver products that are timely, actionable and conducive to protection of critical information.
- Prepares and deliver briefings to senior leadership regarding CI support to Cyber Operations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and Five (5) years of experience
- Cyber Intelligence Training
- Able to analyze raw data for trends and patterns
- Able to provide logical conclusions through critical thinking
- Basic understanding of cyber forensics
- Good writing skills
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance.