|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Security Specialist/Special Access Program (SAP)
- Job Title
- Security Specialist/Special Access Program (SAP)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Dynology Corporation is hiring a Special Access Program (SAP) Security Specialist to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Fort Belvoir, VA. The ideal candidate will bring detailed knowledge of SAP security management and procedures; to include assessments, requirements, design and ways to mitigate risk. **MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI to be considered**
- Assist in writing and implementing Special Access Program (SAP) security policy, SOPs, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Transportation Security Plans (TSPs) and advises and assist PM in the development of Security Classification Guides (SCGs) for complex SAPs.
- Advise senior officials on a broad range of program security issues including system threat vulnerability assessments, system security requirements, architectures, and security risk mitigation plans.
- Assist clients in researching and defining security problems.
- Monitor assessment and authorization process for program areas and Information Technology systems.
- Assist in developing and administering a SAP security awareness education program that includes annual refresher training and utilizes continuing education tools such as newsletters, pamphlets, and briefings, etc.
- Provide direct support to the DTRA Focal Point program through validation of need to know, scheduling briefing, submitting accesses and other tasking as required by policy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree or higher and Three (3) years of experience (within a SAP)
- Completion of SAP Mid-Level Security Management Course SA201.01 (or equivalent course)
- Detailed knowledge of SAP security management and procedures; to include assessments, requirements, design and ways to mitigate.
- Knowledge of SAP Markings; Knowledge of SAP Reporting Requirements
- Excellent writing skills to write, edit and update guidelines and reports
- Ability to research and define security issues.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance to be considered.