- Job Title
- Material Scheduler
- Job ID
- VERNON HILLS, IL 60061-3107
- Other Location
Amsino Healthcare (USA), Inc is dedicated to providing the highest quality medical products and services at the most competitive prices, creating the best value for our customers worldwide. We believe that complete customer satisfaction in all areas of our operations – product design and development, engineering and technical support, manufacturing, quality control and inspection, shipping and logistics, sales, marketing and customer service – is the key to our success and future growth. Underlying this mission is the recognition that our employees are vital in achieving the company's goals and enhancing our reputation as a world class manufacturer and an innovative leader of high quality and cost-effective medical products.
Material Planner / Scheduler
As the Material Planner / Scheduler, you will be involved in tasks related to many aspects of the site supply chain function. You will closely interface with the Production Manager, Shipper Receiver and Quality personnel. You will also assist in local efforts to support Lean manufacturing in materials management as well as supporting the factory efforts.
Our client will rely on you to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
Additionally, you will engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with others to determine supplies needs.
- Provide support in developing demand forecast.
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications, quality standards, and are cost efficient.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Schedule and oversee distribution of supplies throughout the organization.
- Review supplier agreements and provide recommendation to management.
- Coordinate production workflow.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Data entry to ERP system such as purchase orders, production work orders, shipping, receiving and other miscellaneous data. Attention to details when reviewing data entries to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with training new staff.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar field within the medical device industry with demonstrated performance in inventory planning, production planning / scheduling and use of ERP planning system.
- Associate degree in Logistics, Inventory Management, Business, or similar field; Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of ERP systems.
- Warehouse experience.
- Understanding of FDA and ISO requirements and their application in the manufacturing environment, preferred.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow within the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.