Sales Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Sales Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- MOUNT LAUREL, NJ 08054
- Other Location
Sales Administrative Assistant
Our client is a privately owned and operated New Jersey based Pharmacy Benefit Administrator that designs, implements, and administers funded and unfunded pharmacy benefit programs and related technology platforms.
Our client provides technology and administration services powering thousands of branded/white-label pharmacy benefit and loyalty programs. Their nationally recognized brands were created in order to bring transparency to prescription medication pricing. They believe that no one should overpay for their needed medications and is why they pass on the negotiated savings directly to our cardholders.
Our client is seeking enthusiastic Sales Administrative Assistant to act as the primary administrator for their busy sales team, providing overall support as needed. As a primary contact for clients, you must be able to confidently listen, communicate and assist with any questions or concerns the client may have about their account and our services. You will ensure excellent administrative and service standards, responding efficiently to the teams needs and client requests.
- Manage large amounts of account administration.
- Creation and maintenance of client profiles.
- Make follow-up calls to clients to build retention and growth.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication.
- All mailroom tasks, including the preparation, shipping, and tracking of all outgoing mail and packages.
- Creation and compiling content for a monthly client newsletter.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow company procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to support the sales team.
- High school degree.
- 2+ years of administrative experience, sales experience a plus.
- Proven administration experience, ideally in a sales environment
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Expert communicator, with strong phone and active listening skills.
- Team centric, willingness to do whatever is needed to help the team achieve its goals.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- HRA Account ($1,000.00)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Paid holidays
- Remote work / telecommuting options
- Workplace perks
- 401k with match after one year
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.