Sales Development Rep (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sales Development Rep (Remote)
- Job ID
- CENTREVILLE, MD 21617-2226
- Other Location
Our client is focused on hiring the right people, in the right jobs, to help them continue to grow and move forward in creating a new level of service in the IT industry. Do you have what it takes to join the team? With decades of combined experience in the IT and cybersecurity space, their leadership team thrives on helping their clients solve their most complex IT challenges.
- Client Oriented - They are nothing without their clients.
- Operationally Excellent - Strive for Perfection. Obtain Excellence.
- Relational and Compassionate – Support their clients’ mission through friendly service.
- See Things to Completion - Take the first step and finish what you start.
- Integrity, Always do the Right Thing - Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. Win trust.
- Committed to Team - Strive to meet your personal, team, and company goals.
- Accountable to one another and the clients - They’re counting on you, and so are their clients.
Sales Development Representative – Remote
As the Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for helping to scale revenue across the company. Our client will expect you to be a specialist in researching prospects, discovering pain points, getting access to and setting meetings with decision-makers. This role allows the Account Executive team to focus exclusively on conducting meetings with prospects and increasing the overall productivity of the sales organization.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to follow an established and successful sales process combined with weekly coaching. By setting quality meetings with a variety of businesses across the country, you'll play an integral role in building our client’s sales pipeline and their business! You will participate in a mix of classroom-style learning as well as role-plays and practice. You will learn to generate qualified leads, prospect, and establish the value of the company’s services. Once you’ve engaged with a prospect, you will build rapport and find your prospects’ needs. Your success will be measured on daily activity metrics as well as monthly quota attainment.
- Prospect utilizing various outbound channels - phone, email, LinkedIn, and more.
- Achieve and exceed daily/weekly/monthly metrics.
- Update CRM and systems to keep team updated with prospect communications.
- Accrue business knowledge through researching different industries, leadership structures, and business challenges.
- Work with marketing team to increase sales pipeline.
- Report weekly on prospect pipeline statistics, activities, and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales or customer facing role.
- Knowledge of our sales tools such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus.
- Success working remotely and a strong home setup.
Abilities, Attributes, and Knowledge
- High energy level, attention to detail, positive team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to embrace change and not afraid to test new ways of doing things.
- Punctual and reliable
- A self-starter—someone who sets objectives and takes initiative to accomplish them.
- Willingness to learn and the dedication to gain a deep understanding of our product and target customers.
- Demonstrate patience in stressful situations.
- Manage all activities in a CRM tool and be able to report weekly on activities.
- Manage a lead to opportunity conversion quote on a monthly basis.
Our client wants to be fully invested in the growth and well-being of their employees. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $40,000-$45,000 annually with the ability to earn commissions and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.