- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
The Project Manager analyzes, plans, directs, coordinates, and executes activities of the designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through assigned designees. The role requires hands-on technical competency with high levels of customer interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Establishes work plan for each phase of project arranges work plan while properly documenting requirements for execution of Deliverable. Confers with technical and operational staff to outline work plan and to establish duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority within each department.
- Directs and coordinates activities of assigned team members to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Confers with project team members to discuss technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities to ensure compliance with governing bodies.
- Works directly with Account Manager(s) and designees of external project group as necessary.
- Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Internet software, and Project Management software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.