Product Launch Manager
- Job Title
- Product Launch Manager
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Product Launch Manager
The Product Launch Manager is responsible for coordinating the execution of all activities related to the successful development and timely, in-full launch of new products for contract manufacturing customers. Utilizing a combination of project management, analytical, strategic planning, and leadership skills, this role will serve as the primary liaison between multiple Operations departments and contract customers, driving the development and production phases for new products end-to-end. This position will require extensive customer interaction to ensure all expectations for the product and the service provided by the company are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews product proposal to determine time frame, funding limitations, development procedures, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the product launch.
- Establish and outline the work plans for each phase of product launches while properly documenting requirements for execution of the deliverable in accordance with Swiss-American’s Gating Process. Confers with technical and operational staff to coordinate the work plan and establish duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority within each department.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with cross-functional internal staff and clients to achieve common objectives in a dynamic and positive manner.
- Engage with RID, Quality, Operations, and Supply Chain departments to ensure launch dates are met.
- Direct and coordinate activities of assigned team members to ensure launch progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Interface successfully with different software and ERP systems, including Salesforce and Process Pro, as launches require. Proficient in Excel, specifically the ability to calculate figures and amounts, create, update, formulate and format spreadsheets. Create and update data in the manufacturing system.
- Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or launch plans as required. Tracks activity to prepare reports for management, customers, and other stakeholders regularly.
- Frequent customer interaction, as appropriate, based on demand, and in a timely and accurate response within 24 to 48 hours is mandatory.
- Understands customer requirements and provides solutions with a sense to drive resolution in a reasonable amount of time.
- Remains engaged with the customer(s) to strengthen relationships and recognize new opportunities through a regular communication schedule. Understand customer product strategy and roadmap for growth and communicate the future customer needs to Management.
- Track changes required by customers to ensure product quotation is managed accordingly. If an update to the product quotation is required, work within tiger team to partner with the Client Services Manager to update and execute in a timely and transparent manner.
- Able to effectively discern when to escalate concerns to Management.
- Clear, concise, and professional customer communication, both written and verbal, are essential. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and operations.
- Effectively communicate, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions while expressing them in both writing and dialogue.
- Ability to standardize workflow and communications to maximize efficiency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Four-year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent work-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree or equivalent a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word in English, bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Business Office Suite and Internet software, e-mail, and Contact Management, Accounting, Flow Charting
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The vision requirements include close vision for heavy computer use.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.