Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Salesforce DevOps Administrator
- Job Title
- Salesforce DevOps Administrator
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty is currently looking for a DevOps Administrator with agile methodology experience to join our Salesforce implementation team. Our DevOps team works closely with our other engineering teams focused on cloud infrastructure and applications to keep the system running effectively. In this position, you will contribute to monitoring and operating the production system and making improvements to operational processes and infrastructure. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential. Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelors Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Perform various development activities for DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering team to design continuous integration best practices, deploy applications and automate operations and processes.
- Develop tools and systems, including APIs, Web portals, databases, and virtual servers hosted on a Cloud environment that will help deliver high quality software quickly.
- Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry and engage with client facing teams to consult and potentially help to implement DevOps practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve DevOps related issues in sandbox and production environments.
- Automate deployments and develop scripts to manage the configuration of platforms.
- Perform script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations and assist with setup and maintenance of test environments for manual and automated testing.
- 4+ years of experience with general system delivery
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps and automation frameworks, preferably Jenkins
- Experience integrating static code analysis and security scanning tools into a CI/CD pipeline
- Strong understanding of source control management (SCM) and experience integrating automation into SCM tools.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with software life cycle engineering, technical writing, systems administration, systems automation, or performance engineering
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required (additional years of experience can be substituted for degree)
- Experience with integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience creating, maintaining, and securing containers.
- Experience with continuous monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, Pingdom, Datadog, Nagios, Splunk, etc.
- Experience writing SQL queries as needed to support the creation of new CI/CD pipelines including integrations
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (CSP), such as AWS or Azure
- CSP certifications are a plus
- Experience working on systems with availability SLAs
- Experience with developing dashboarding and alerting solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Developer Experience
- Experience with scripting, such as Bash, Python, etc.
- Experience with *nix administration