Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Salesforce DevOps Administrator
- Job Title
- Salesforce DevOps Administrator
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty is currently looking for DevOps Administrator with agile methodology experience to join our Salesforce implementation team.
Required Education: Bachelors Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 3 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
· Implement new instances of DevOps tools supporting the IFMS program. DevOps tools include Atlassian JIRA Confluence and Bitbucket, in an AWS cloud environment
· Maintain and administer DevOps and CI/CD tools for ongoing support of a production Salesforce application using Agile development methodology
· Recommend and Implement new instances of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo
· Recommend and implement other software tools to support the DevOps processes for the project to support operations and maintenance releases and new development projects for a Salesforce solution
· Import existing content into JIRA, Atlassian and Bitbucket from previous instances.
· Define, execute and monitor DevOps processes for backlog management, testing and environment maintenance.
· Apply best practices and design patterns from best-of-breed support models
· Work with agile development team to standardize branching and tagging of code in code repository and maintain code base integrity using Subversion, GIT and Bitbucket
· Analyze and Resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for Subversion
· Prepare self-extracting installation packets for legacy application using Paquet builder
· 3 years’ experience administering JIRA and Confluence applications
· 3 years’ experience with Jenkins, Bamboo or other CI/CD tools.
· 2 years’ experience with agile development projects
· 2 years’ experience with version control tools such as SVN, GIT and Bitbucket
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Experience with Salesforce Applications using Scratch orgs
· Administration experience in AWS cloud environment
· CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
· Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time