Quality Control Associate II
- Job Title
- Quality Control Associate II
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Quality Control Associate II – Temp to Permanent
Under the supervision of the Quality Control Manager, the Quality Control Associate (QCA) is responsible for various tasks, including but not limited to assuring product samples are sent out in a timely matter and for the correct testing, tracking, and assuring test samples are pulled fordose audit testing, review, and approval of raw material receipts, etc. The QC Associate is responsible for overseeing the equipment calibration program including but not limited to maintaining the master calibration list, scheduling the third-party vendor to conduct calibration at required time points, identifying and communicating out of calibration equipment to the QC manager.
At this time, this position will be a temporary position, but it will have the availability to become permanent in the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Manage the temperature monitoring program for the product storage warehouse
- Prepare and send out daily samples for testing per product specifications
- Track, schedule, and interpret data for all equipment calibrations.
- Track and schedule sampling of production runs for SAP dose audit program
- Organize raw material retain samples
- Approve raw materials per information obtained from testing and paperwork from raw material inspectors.
- Manage the master equipment calibration list
- Track and schedule equipment calibrations
- Identify and utilize appropriate measurement procedures
- Perform investigations for all equipment found out of tolerance or out of calibration at the time of calibration
- Assess impact to the product due to equipment found out fo tolerance or out of calibrations
- Track and trend equipment calibration data
- Review, approve and track preventative maintenance records.
- Others as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- An Associates degree in a technical field desired
- 1 – 3 years previous experience in the calibration field
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite and Internet software.
- Technical certificate desired
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.