Technical Project Manager/Product Owner (Salesforce) (100% Remote) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Technical Project Manager/Product Owner (Salesforce) (100% Remote) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60612
- Other Location
Title: Technical Project Manager/Product Owner (Salesforce)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a talented Sr. Technical Project Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have deep Salesforce experience, ideally a technology consulting background, and the ability to propose, design and execute on systems solutions through their full project life-cycles, across different functional areas. This is an exciting opportunity to shore up and build out the technical foundation on which we will scale as we enter this next phase of growth.
This is a hands-on role in a startup environment. You’ll have the ability to build your team. You will also need to be able to work autonomously and adapt to an evolving work structure.
· Assist with execution of small and large IT projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform, Salesforce Communities, and other systems including NetSuite, Boomi, Box.com, etc.
· Lead high profile, complex, cross-functional projects
· Manage cross-discipline resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
· Understand and manage project scope throughout the project lifecycle
· Ensure all requirements are documented in detail and approved by internal stakeholders before being implemented
· Prepare and update project plans and status reports
· Effectively transfer project requisites to developers noting any special request
· Manage stakeholders’ expectations in a proactive manner
· Ensure high levels of satisfaction among internal stakeholders
· Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes
· 5+ years of Salesforce experience
· 3+ years of consulting experience
· Previous experience managing Technical Projects is a must
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
· Willingness to learn new technology tools
· Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Experience working in Entrepreneurial and Startup environments
· Experience in healthcare or other highly regulated environments