Data Management Engineer - ADAS - Automotive
- Job Title
- Data Management Engineer - ADAS - Automotive
- Job ID
- Turin, TO
- Other Location
A growing multinational is seeking to hire qualified engineers to create a new team in Turin, Italy for their autonomous driving solutions:
- You will be part of big data team handling huge data volumes, understanding and solving performance bottlenecks and working with data scientists/data engineers in autonomous driving domain.
- Work with the best of the software and data engineers in autonomous driving domain to realize Highly Automated Driving features on road.
- Demonstrate software craftsmanship deployed with Agile methods/scrum principles.
Skills & Experience
- Engineer must have played the role of a “Data Engineer”.
- 3 years of experience hands-on working in the big data domain.
- Experience with Hadoop and it’s ecosystem in design, development and deployment.
- Strong software engineering principles (object-oriented programming/functional programming) and production code experience.
- Extensive experience in working on Apache Spark.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code in languages like Python or Scala or Java.
- Computer science or engineering degree.
- Excellent communication in English (written & spoken).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Kafka desired.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, build tool like Maven, CI/CD tool like Zuul or Jenkins and Ansible, desired.
- Knowledge of distributed processing for delivering software solutions desired.
- Required Skills
• 3 yrs exp in big data domain as a hands on Data Engineer.
• SW engg principles (object-oriented programming/functional programming) & production code
• Apache Spark.
• Coding in Python or Scala or Java.
• Univ degree in Computer science or engineering
• Fluent English
- Optional Skills
• Kubernetes and Kafka.
• Git; Maven, CI/CD - Zuul or Jenkins; Ansible.
• Distributed processing for delivering software solutions
Option 1: Create a New Profile