BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Cloud Engineer (AWS)
- Job Title
- Cloud Engineer (AWS)
- Requirement ID
- Linthicum, MD 21061
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer specializing in AWS. Will be responsible for engineering, architecting, and migration of Cloud-based applications and infrastructure. Candidate will develop strategic and implementation plans for information systems. Working with the development team and other engineers will conduct System Analysis of complex operational software systems to include troubleshooting and problem solving. Must be able to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long-term requirements.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or similar. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- 5+ years of Cloud Engineering including operations, management, design, and development of cloud-based applications and capabilities.
- 3+ years experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Must have experience automating cloud configuration using tooling such as Terraform, AWS Config, Ansible, etc.
- Work autonomously actively identifying areas for improvement.
- Able to collaborate with existing platform architects on long term and strategic architectural changes to platform.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Any of the following AWS Certifications are highly desired:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Designing, building, and managing infrastructure configured according to the DoD Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) and DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (DoD CC SRG)
- A current U.S. government security clearance is desired, but not required on day 1. Will be processed for a Secret level clearance and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills