Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Architect
- Job Title
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Architect
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The CRM Architect works closely with the CRM Administrator, business, App Support, and field team to support end-users and maintain the CRM System. This includes basic configuration changes, system maintenance, some Admin duties, and in supporting end-users with troubleshooting, making changes, views, customized reports, working within the ticketing system and prioritizing tickets, and more advanced functions.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience (Mid-level): 8+ years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365) and .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven work experience as an architect
- Creates entities, reports in Dynamics 365
- Develops Scheduling mechanisms and workflows in Dynamics 365
- Has expertise in Dynamics plug-in development using C#.NET
- Worked as Dynamics 365 integration developer interacting with external systems through APIs
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- VA or other Federal Government experience preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus