Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Account Manager
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
Reporting to the Manager of Retail Pricing, the Account Manager will facilitate and support retail sales account activities through the generation and processing of account change documents in the markets served by MP2, including PJM/ERCOT/NYISO/ISONE. The Analyst will directly collaborate with Pricing team members, Sales Support and other cross-functional teams to support evolving business needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include the generation and processing of commercial sales agreement change documents, i.e. Adds/Deletes, Assignment & Assumptions, etc.
- Responsible for the calculation of Early Termination Fees.
- Works together with Customer Care in issue resolution.
- Resolves processing issues on completed commercial sales agreements – which may require direct communication with third party brokers.
- Researches and resolves contract inquiries and disputes from third party brokers and/or customers.
- Assists in other Structuring cross-functional roles, i.e. Account Management, Retail Pricing, etc.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Comprehensive understanding of business rules and operations
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
- Possess a wide degree of self-motivation and self-direction
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and articulate thoughts and concepts well
- Ability to think strategically as well as understand the practical, day-to-day implementation requirements for successful completion
- 5+ years back office REP experience
- High School diploma required; some college preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Outlook and strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills, with the ability to maintain a strict level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team environment and demonstrate a vested interest in team goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Self-motivated with the desire to consistently improve performance and gain further knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines, learn quickly and demonstrate effective problem solving and follow-up skills
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
- Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.