BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Full Stack Software Engineer (TS:SCI)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Software Engineer (TS:SCI)
- Requirement ID
- Linthicum, MD 21061
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a full-stack software engineer, will code back-end services and front-end interfaces:
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web
- Design, implement and use web services
- Iterating rapidly with our development team
- Integration across technologies and applications, application development, user interface development, and system testing
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.). Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Languages
- Experience with the agile software lifecycle.
- Has a proven ability to learn quickly and works well both independently as well as in a team setting
- Experience in cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in distributed databases, NoSQL databases, full text-search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr)
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills