Client Services Manager II
- Job Title
- Client Services Manager II
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Client Services Manager II
While serving as an ambassador of Swiss American to the customer account, the Client Services Manager II (CSM II) is a pivotal role responsible for analyzing and researching business opportunities. CSM’s must maintain high levels of customer engagement for the organization and add value to the customer account as they navigate commercialization of their product to the global market. The CSM II is responsible for the contract customer’s product commercialization and its lifecycle management. The role requires a combined skillset of product management, healthcare market knowledge, project management, systems utilization, and understanding financial levers that impact clients and Swiss American’s financial performance. Day-to-day operations of the CSM II include: [a] Process Management and liaising with the customer team and onboarding them to the SA process to ensure success in the commercialization of their product; [b] Customer Engagement and Communications; [c] Utilizing business insights and drivers to optimize the customer’s go-to-market strategy and manage their business within the SA infrastructure; and [d] Managing financial analysis of the business account to manage customer demand.
Client Services Manager II (CSM II) is the mid-level position in Client Services. The CSM II will be able to manage the job requirements with limited supervision and/or peer coaching, the CSM II will maintain highly efficient and impactful contact with current and prospective contract customer accounts and will ensure appropriate and timely activity on customer accounts internally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform process management/onboarding of customer account to the SA process to maximize commercialization success
- Conduct customer engagement and communications
- Utilize business insights and understanding of healthcare market, customer business drivers to optimize go to market strategy within the SA infrastructure
- Manage financial analysis of each customer account to drive the SA business forward and with success
Education and Experience
- Considered Mid-Level Client Services role. Bachelor’s degree or technical college/certification equivalent and a minimum of 5 years work experience in healthcare-related product management, project management, and/or client-facing sales or sales training/management roles or 5 years commensurate experience at another CDMO/CMO. Advanced/Master’s degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Office Suite and Internet software, e-mail, and Contact Management, Accounting, Flow Charting. Salesforce, Visio experience is a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.