Principal Lead (Genesys)
- Job Title
- Principal Lead (Genesys)
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
Seeking an innovative and passionate Principal Contact Center Lead to manage key components of our company's next generation Customer Care Platform. The ideal candidate will possess technical leadership experience on the Genesys Cloud platform across all channels and is passionate about delivering a quality user experience and relevant messaging to millions of our company's customers across delivery channels and lines of business. Candidates should have experience working in the Customer Care/Contact Center space and possess attention to detail and a track record of flawless execution.
- As a Principal Contact Center Lead, you will help champion your team on its journey to implement and launch the new Genesys Cloud platform in addition to supporting the existing legacy solutions across our enterprise.
- Partner with business, UX design and back-end API teams to stand up contact center capabilities across delivery channels of voice, chat, sms/mms and push notifications
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases.
- Partner with architecture and external development teams to design technical solutions
- Lead the development and deployment of new features with your team
- Recommend optimizations for improved efficiency and speed to market for new alerting capabilities
- Enforce performance & code quality standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
- Assist with hiring, onboarding and mentoring of new developers for your team
5+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree in a technical field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Expert level experience with Genesys Cloud Contact Center Solution
- Ability to provide technical leadership on front-end technologies for enterprise contact center design and application development.
- Specifically design and implementation of IVR, leveraging CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service).
- Experience with tools and techniques to ensure compatibility of rendering of content across browsers, clients and form factors.
- Understand the importance of design and UX, provide effective translation to code, artifacts and implement appropriate integration approach for IVR and ACD solutions
- Participate in architecture, design, documentation, development, and deployment efforts while addressing security and cross-platform concerns.
- Leading application solution design for a CCaaS solution
- Creating and/or updating technical documentation
- Work with Business SME, Technical Analysts, and Architects to produce solutions and work actively with on and off-shore team members to deliver the CCaaS solution
- Experience working with email marketing / messaging / campaign management platforms and vendors
- Experience with publishing and consuming REST API
- Experience with coding standards for Accessibility Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
- Create, implementation plan with all impacted areas
- Responsible for ensuring turnover documentation and proper knowledge transition to Sustain team
- Experience with chat and/or asynchronous messaging required
- LiveEngage platform experience a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe tagging and segmentation tools a plus