Solid, Project Manager - Commercial Door, Frame,Hardware
- Job Title
- Solid, Project Manager - Commercial Door, Frame,Hardware
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
- Excellent location in South Nashville, Tennessee
- Family-owned firm experiencing significant growth – doubled annual revenues over past decade
- 25+ year history of providing premier commercial hardware
- Financially stable with a strong backlog of quality projects with exceptional margins
- Leading-edge fabrication shop and office
- Competitive edge through strategic relationships with leading hardware manufacturers
What the Company Offers You:
- Family-oriented culture offers autonomy and flexibility
- Report directly to the Project Director with dotted line to the Owner
- Impact the strategic direction of the firm
- High retention - Only one resignation from this company in 12 years!
- Routine company outings, grill-outs, go karting, happy hours, etc.
- Strong emphasis on employee health, offering on-site access to gym/workout-room
- Excellent benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with Match
- Insurance includes: Medical (company pays 100% for employee), Vision, Dental, and Life
- Short/long-term disability
Your Role with the Company:
You will oversee and manage all aspects of commercial door hardware and frame projects with a focus on achieving margin objectives and maintaining the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. You’ll manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhere to detailed project plans documents and specifications, review detailed submittals, and coordinate material schedules. In addition, you’ll manage all material sourcing, RFI’s, and change orders and coordinate and communicate internally with the shop personnel and externally with customers and suppliers. You will use your door, frame and hardware knowledge to diagnose issues, and solve client problems.
- 2+ years’ background in managing doors, frames, or hardware projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Exposure to Comsense helpful
About DK Cole and the Process:
DK Cole is a privately-owned executive search and consulting firm that specializes in construction, and we have been hired on retainer to conduct this confidential search by the client company. We will share all the details on our client company during the initial phone call, if the role makes sense for you, and your qualifications are suitable. Maintaining your confidentiality is a priority, so your resume will only be submitted at your approval and direction. We will keep you updated at every step in the process and appreciate your time and consideration of this opportunity. Please send your resume in Word, including a personal email address and mobile number where we can text or leave voicemail you during 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. hours.