Packers, First Shift (6 am – 2 pm)
- Job Title
- Packers, First Shift (6 am – 2 pm)
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Packers, 1st Shift (6 am - 2 pm) – Warehouse
($11-$12.50/HR plus Benefits)
The Packer tends machine that performs one or more packaging functions such as filling, marking, labeling, banding, taping, packing, or wrapping containers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Starts machine and observes operation to detect malfunctions of the machine.
- Stops machine and reports malfunction to supervisor.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Feeds product to conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product.
- Replenishes packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices.
- Positions and holds container in the machine and depresses pedal, presses the button, or moves the lever to clean, glue, label, sew, or staple container.
- Start of production follows steps in BT (line clearance and opens line.)
- Makes sure Lot number is printing correctly on the material.
- Assist packers in labeling boxes if necessary.
- Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards.
- Should shadow and learn from a Packer II
- Assembly/disassembly of tape (Combi) machines
- Must be able to fill in for an absent Water Spider or Packer II
- Less than high school education; or up to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and write basic instructions in English required
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.