Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Quality Process Analyst
- Job Title
- Quality Process Analyst
- Job ID
- Herndon, VA 20171
- Other Location
Summary: The Quality System and Process Analyst has the responsibility of reviewing and providing input to deliverables, procedures and processes, while identifying any quality and performance issues. This position will identify gaps, defects, and weaknesses, and recommend improvements to ensure a consistent, optimal level of quality for all deliverables. This position will conduct quality assurance inspections and reviews across multiple projets to ensure compliance with contract specifications, applicable governmental regulations, organizational policies, and SOPs. Quality tasks are in compliance with ISO, CMMI and other Federal standards.
Required Education: Bachelors Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 4-8 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Define, implement and maintain QA processes and procedures to meet business objectives.
- Analyze and identify business requirements, risks, and opportunities for business process improvements.
- Plan and help manage business process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure assigned projects are in compliance with customer and company proposed standards, including industry benchmarks and models including, but not limited to, CMMI-Development, CMMI-Services, ISO-9001:2015, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, Federal Purchasing System, Federal Estimating System, Federal Earned Value Management System and Agile development.
- Work with other quality and project team members in integration of new and existing business processes.
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs. Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities.
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, costs.
- Review project and organizational proposals, deliveries and assets prior to release
- Audit compliance of team activities against company policies, processes and industry standards applied.
- A documented knowledge and experience in the principles, practices and procedures of quality assurance and quality management systems.
- Required CMMI-Dev and Services experience. ISO and Federal System experience preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Quality System Analyst, Auditor or similar role
- Knowledge of project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Hands-on experience with project management and measurement tools
- Experience with Agile Development processes and technologies
- Experience working with remote team members
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal/presentation
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- CMMI v2.0 certification is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Experience with Dept of VA processes (e.g., VIP) as constraints/inputs to management
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Experience with earned value practices, terminology, standards and systems.
- Experience planning and estimating software development and implementation programs based on various lifecycles and contract types.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products including root cause analysis.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, external audits, presentations, and meetings.