Real Estate Closing Attorney
- Job Title
- Real Estate Closing Attorney
- Job ID
- Summerville, SC 29483
- Other Location
A prominent multi-office law firm is currently seeking a Real Estate Closing Attorney to join their busy Summerville team! The ideal candidate will possess 1 to 3 years years of SC residential closing experience.
- Certify titles, preside over closings, record documents, and disburse funds from closing.
- Review & draft real estate contracts.
- Title review.
- Evaluate legal and business risks associated with the adoption of real estate, environmental, and financing strategies.
- 2 to 5 years or more years of real estate closing experience.
- Be in good standing with the SC State Bar.
- Attorney who is teachable and can motivate support staff in a positive way and be part of the team.
- Able to work with seasoned & experienced paralegals.
- Must be reliable.
Excellent pay and benefit package along with an innovative bonus structure.