Manager over Channel Agents - Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Title
- Manager over Channel Agents - Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Other Location
MANAGER OVER CHANNEL AGENTS - Pittsburgh, PA
Excellent opportunity to join this well-known Regional Telecom Company. As the Regional Director of Sales, you will manage 21 sales reps including Direct and Channel Sales. This is a top producing region with zero turnover in management in 3 years. All sales reps will be involved in selling Voice, UcaaS, SDWAN, Cloud Managed Services, Data Recovery and Back-up.
- Responsible for the supervision, coordination, direction and evaluation of activities in assigned departments. Serve as a resource to department staff by assigning and checking work, providing regular feedback and formal performance reviews, establishing goals, providing necessary training and participating in hiring decisions.
- Responsible for all revenues and profit and loss for assigned areas. Monitor and report financial objectives for assigned areas.
- Develop and execute business plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvements. Work closely with Sales Managers to facilitate the organization of continuous process improvement.
- Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management and sales support personnel within assigned region.
- Build peer support and strong internal company relationships with key management personnel (Engineering, Operations, IT, Marketing, Product) to insure highest level of customer experience from sale inception to delivery.
- Work with Marketing & Product Management to coordinate promotional programs and activities, including advertisements and trade show participation.
- Perform networking to establish the corporation in the marketplace and develop/foster strategic contacts. Develop relationships with key strategic customer identified in markets to build relationships.
- Participate in strategic planning and forecasting and assist in the development of a coherent pricing strategy. Provide recommendations for new products and applications. Develop tactical plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Monitor market penetration and financial results of the product and service offerings and adjust accordingly to meet objectives.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry developments.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- MUST have previous telecom or IT as a service management experience managing outside sales reps for a minimum of 5 years.
- 4-year degree in business, marketing, sales or the equivalent in experience. MBA preferred.
Excellent base plus commission
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills