Option 2: Create a New Profile
Analyst, Retail Pricing - PJM/ISONE/NYISO
- Job Title
- Analyst, Retail Pricing - PJM/ISONE/NYISO
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
Retail Pricing Analyst concentrated in PJM-ISONE-NYISO completes retail pricing requests and generates commercial contracts in accordance with Company’s retail pricing procedures and risk policy. The Analyst also manages the system around which Broker and Customer pricing requests are received. Generally, the Retail Pricing Analyst is responsible for managing all retail pricing functional requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:- Completes all pricing requests in a timely manner and in accordance with Company’s retail pricing procedures and risk policy.- Ensures that all customer data is complete and an accurate representation of expected customer load (before, during, and after the retail pricing
process).- Assists in the identification and resolution of data-related issues.- Inputs and maintains customer-specific data into reporting and tracking databases and systems.- Interfaces with other internal departments in the resolution of retail business issues as required.- Works on general projects individually or as part of larger team.
Competencies & Attributes for Success in this Role:- Intermediate knowledge of the energy industry, retail products and related component structures- Comprehensive understanding of business rules and operations- Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and articulate thoughts and concepts well- Ability to think strategically as well as understand the practical, day-to-day implementation requirements for successful completion- Conflict management and resolution- Highly Motivated- Positive Attitude
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with co-workers and higher-level management- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Prefer BA/BS degree from accredited 4-year college or university with a major in Finance, Economics, Math or Accounting or other quantitative
field; will consider equivalent industry experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Outlook and strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills, with the ability to maintain a strict level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team environment and demonstrate a vested interest in team goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working
- Self-motivated with the desire to consistently improve performance and gain further knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines, learn quickly and demonstrate effective problem solving and follow-up skills
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:- Competitive Compensation- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)- Disability Programs (STD & LTD)- Employee Basic Term Life Insurance- Vacation & Company Holidays- Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.