Careers at Source2
Onsite Interviewer - Recruiter - Des Moines
- Job Title
- Onsite Interviewer - Recruiter - Des Moines
- Des Moines, IA 50316
- Other Location
Are you a recruiter that has previous experience working to hire quality candidates? Do you have prior experience scheduling and conducting face-to-face interviews? If you are someone who thinks quickly on their feet and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
Source2 is seeking a client focused, goal driven Onsite Recruiter as a vital member of our Recruitment Operations team. We will be working together to deliver the highest quality candidates for our client.
As one of our Onsite Recruiters, you will be responsible for conducting 50+ on-site interviews weekly, develop relationships with workforce organizations, and crafting new ideas to attract the most qualified talent for open positions. In this role, you will represent our client’s brand and deliver high levels of client and candidate happiness.
Source2 is one of Central Florida’s largest and most successful recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms. We partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a superb opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
The starting pay for this position is $20-25 per hour depending on prior experience.
Your Responsibilities as an Onsite Recruiter
The Onsite Recruiter will be executing all phases of recruitment activities and exceed all client expectations. The main functions of this job include:
- Confirming scheduled interviews with candidates to minimize “no-show” rate
- Conducting multiple face-to-face and virtual interviews daily
- Evaluate and make decisions post-interview, including imputing dispositions of candidates into spreadsheets
- Partner and build positive relationships with local hiring managers to achieve success from interviews
- Work with local hiring managers to identify “best fit” candidates in efforts to improve retention
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates
- Manage candidates and workload through Source2’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Provide feedback in an effort to continuously improve Source2's recruiting and customer satisfaction strategy, processes and delivery
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- Outstanding and fun company culture – We work hard and like to have fun too!
- Monday-Friday work week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 401(k) retirement options
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
What We Need from You (Job Requirements)
- Degree of study in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- Prior recruiting and face-to-face interviewing experience preferred
- Prior general labor/blue collar recruiting experience preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills (Written and verbal) are necessary for candidate interviewing, assessment, and daily client interaction
- Client-focused and able to make solid decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Have a dedication to achieve successful outcomes, be adaptive in times of change, and provide creative solutions in the face of roadblocks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.