Customer Service Representative for Direct-Mail and Data
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative for Direct-Mail and Data
- Job ID
- Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Other Location
North Jersey based List Services and Direct Mail shop seeks seasoned self-starter client service representative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, review and execute customer specifications for designated projects and coordinate/monitor all aspects of multi-channel projects.
- Successfully and efficiently manage client projects and provide proactive relevant communication with respect to the management of the project and related milestones.
- Create interdepartmental and external Purchase Orders (PO’s) that are timely and accurate.
- Develop understanding of direct mail, imaging, printing services, lettershop, fulfillment and data.
- Coordinate with sales and serve as sales support function with client. Capture specification and assist as required with quote preparation. Coordinate the management and overall quality of projects through the various departments at Redi-Mail. Sign-off on receiving’s of material ordered (i.e. envelopes and printed forms).
- Facilitate the preparation of client invoices and reconciliation of postage as appropriate with Accounting.
- Prepare quotes for potential new projects for review by sales personnel or Director of Operations.
- Support sales and operations to efficiently manage data, print and mail projects.
- Work with in-house and third-party list count systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, client facing and leadership skills.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Printing, Direct Mail or List services experience.
- Experience with Excel, postal or list processing a plus.