Commercial & Residential Real Estate Attorney
- Job Title
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Attorney
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28277
- Other Location
A prominent multi-office law firm is currently seeking a Real Estate Development Attorney to join their Charlotte, NC team! The ideal candidate will possess 5 or more years of commercial real estate, residential, land zoning & titlement legal experience.
- Work directly with the firm's clients on acquisitions, dispositions, Joint Ventures, and other transactions covering industrial, retail, hotel, titlement, and mixed-use land development projects.
- Review & draft complex commercial real estate leases & contracts.
- Title review.
- Evaluate legal and business risks associated with the adoption of real estate, environmental, and financing strategies.
- Negotiate loan commercial leases.
- 5 or more years of real estate development legal experience.
- Be in good standing with the NC State Bar; dual SC license is a PLUS.
- Attorney who is teachable and can motivate support staff in a positive way and be part of the team.
- Able to work with seasoned & experienced paralegals.
- Must be reliable.
- Management experience is highly desired.
Excellent pay and benefit package along with an innovative bonus structure.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED