New Product Introduction Specialist
- Job Title
- New Product Introduction Specialist
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006-6623
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
New Product Introduction Specialist
The New Product Introduction Specialist favorable contact with current contract customer accounts, analyzing and researching business opportunities while resolving customer challenges. Day to day operations relating to customer demand, providing necessary internal information as a liaison between contract manufacturing customer and operations (quality, production, etc.) are key aspects to the role. The New Product Introduction Specialist is responsible for the contract customer’s new product introduction, driving these processes to completion and success to deliver new products on time in full. Requires a combination of skills: Strategy, Project Management, ERP and Systems, Analytics as well as a dynamic and positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Frequent customer interaction, as appropriate based on demand, and a timely (24 to 48 hours) and accurate response is mandatory.
- Understand customer requirements and provides solutions with a sense to drive resolution in a reasonable amount of time.
- Remain engaged with customer(s) to strengthen relationships and recognize new opportunities through a regular communication schedule. Understand customer product strategy and roadmap for growth and communicate the future customer needs to Management.
- Interface with RID, Quality, Operations, and Supply Chain to ensure New Products launch dates are met.
- Track changes required by customers to ensure product quotation is managed accordingly. If an update to the project quotation is required, work within the tiger team to partner with the Client Services Manager to update and execute in a timely and transparent manner.
- Track and report activity.
- Four-year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent work-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Office Suite and Internet software, e-mail, and Contact Management, Accounting, Flow Charting.
Additional Abilities and Skills:
- Able to effectively discern when to escalate concerns to Management.
- Clear, concise, and professional customer communication, both written and verbal, are essential. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and operations.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with cross-functional internal staff and clients to achieve common objectives.
- Proficient in Excel, specifically the ability to calculate figures and amounts, create, update, formulate, and format spreadsheets. Create and update data in the manufacturing system.
- Effectively communicate, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions while expressing them in both writing and dialogue.
- Ability to standardize workflow and communications to maximize efficiency.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.