- Job Title
- Materials Associate
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Our Client is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 1 + years manufacturing/industrial experience.
- Temp to Hire opportunity
- Competitive Pay Rate with Shift Differential or Premium Pay offered
- On Shift Orientation and Training
- Potential Part-Time Work Options Available
Requirements are as follows: Am I qualified?
You are qualified if you have material handling/delivery experience.
You are qualified if you have hand truck and/or power jack/forklift experience
You are qualified if have database entry and file maintenance experience.
You are highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work within a team environment.
If you are a fit for this description, please apply.
Materials Associate Job Duties:
You will be responsible for the routine and repetitive material handling responsibilities within the manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read and interpret material lists
- Experience with hand truck operation
- Experience for sorting/counting parts and supplies and inventory log database entry
- Inspect parts for damages or defects; records discrepancies/damages and notifies purchasing personnel
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer service
- Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment