Option 2: Create a New Profile
Infusion Registered Nurse
- Job Title
- Infusion Registered Nurse
- Open Until Filled
- Tigard, OR 97204
- Other Location
- Job Class: 214.0
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
Moda Health is currently seeking an Infusion Registered Nurse to join our Pharmacy Department. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing services to assigned patients in accordance with the patient’s plan of care.
01. Responsible for the clinical record for each patient receiving infusion therapy.
02. Assures that progress reports are made to the physician for patients receiving nursing services, when the patient’s condition changes, or there are deviations from the plan of care, including but not limited to: identifying and documenting unusual occurrences.
03. Adheres to the pharmacy’s policies and procedures, including patient care policies.
04. Performs initial individualized patient evaluations/assessments and develop a written plan of care including assessment of physical, psychosocial, economic and environmental status.
05. Regularly re-assess the patient’s condition and nursing needs and updates the plan of care/ documentation.
06. Perform procedures and treatments according to accepted department standards as demonstrated by annual skills competency and supervisory visits.
07. Furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
08. Initiates appropriate preventive nursing procedures.
09. Prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient’s condition and needs.
10. Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing related needs.
11. Demonstrates competency in providing patient care and provides care in accordance with professional standards and state’s Nurse Practice Act.
12. Initiates case conferences and communicates patient plan of care with team members.
13. Evaluates and re-evaluates the need for services.
14. Provides appropriate education and teaching materials to patients and/or caregivers regarding Plan of Care, medication education and potential complications of IV therapy.
15. Participate in the Performance Improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
16. Participate in committees when requested.
17. Attends continuing education programs and staff meetings as appropriate to job responsibilities, and for professional growth.
18. Communicate needs for additional knowledge and education to Nursing Supervisor.
19. Represents pharmacy in a positive and professional manner.
20. Work assigned hours including rotating through holiday and after-hours coverage.
21. Carry out shift expectations and responsibilities according to nursing responsibilities policy.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Required Skills
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current unencumbered nursing license for the state of Oregon.
2. Minimum of one year of Infusion nursing experience.
3. Current CPR card, health certificate, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and automobile insurance.
4. Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
5. Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
6. Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records.
7. Ability to recognize and direct information to the appropriate health care provider.
8. Computer skills that include word processing, and efficient use of the internet and email.