Product Manager (Automotive Finance)
- Job Title
- Product Manager (Automotive Finance)
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
The Role – Product Implementation Manager
Conexess has a direct hire opportunity for a Product Implementation Manager responsible for leading the efforts from project initiation to the coordination with lender partners to deliver solutions for digital platform. This person will be a self-starter and will own implementation, launch, rollout, and consult on solution design and product specifications.
The Product Implementation Manager will lead a team of Implementation Analysts and Specialists and will coordinate with Product Owners, Client Relationship Managers, Development teams, QA, Operations, and integrated business partners through the entire agile software lifecycle, from initial conceptual design, through development and testing, and into production support.
As part of a growing company and team, the role requires strong leadership, results-driven, and forward-thinking to deliver valuable automotive retail solutions.
- Manage a team in delivering products, including team/individual performance and development.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal technology teams to determine the most effective solutions.
- Work closely with partners, sales, technology, and product managers to coordinate roadmap and implementation schedule
- Provide strong business technology support from product development through dealer rollout.
- Manage product delivery from kickoff through implementation, and approvals with partners and stakeholders
- Gather and document partner system requirements
- Coordinate joint launch and rollout programs with partners and stakeholders
- Manage launch and rollout
- Coordinate and manage continuous process/improvements
- Understand market demands and opportunities. Plan features that enhance our products
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related fields
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing people with a focus on performance and career growth.
- Strongly prefer experience in automotive finance
- Strongly prefer technology experience in, but not limited to, web-based technologies, XML, MQ, testing tools, ADO, etc.
- Must have creative skills, planning, and analytical skills to be successful in this position.
- Experience in communicating business ideas with a plan to management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Vendor management
- Demonstrate a high ability to build and cultivate external client relationships: to listen to the market.
- Ability to guide team members in managing deliverables with realistic schedules.
- Must be able to work autonomously, manage all projects with minimal assistance, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 15%