Advanced Business Solutions Executive - Rochester or Buffalo, NY
- Job Title
- Advanced Business Solutions Executive - Rochester or Buffalo, NY
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Rochester, NY
- Other Location
- Buffalo, NY
Advanced Business Solutions Executive – Rochester or Buffalo, NY
Join this well-known telecom company selling their advanced business solutions products which include: Cisco, HP, Mitel, Avaya, Routers, Switches, Gateways in addition to Data, Security and Backup. MUST have outside B2B Enterprise sales.
Your role as an Advanced Business Solutions Executive is to close net new business with prospects and to retain the existing customer base within your assigned territory or State. As an Account Executive you are responsible for all opportunities assigned to you in the assigned segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. An Account Executive reports to a Sales Manager or Director.
Account Executive- Advanced Business Solutions is responsible for all companies (customer or prospect) and opportunities in their segment across Company’s business. They fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by marketing, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Account Executive’s main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible.
Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sales Technicians and Sales Engineers – whose goal is to help you close the deal.
- Identify customer/prospect needs and effectively understand and respond to objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Company offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales opportunities as possible
- Provide guidance on how to help customers and prospects with their strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our portfolio of products, services and solutions
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Company
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development, lead to close
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Partner with other sale teams and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- 2+ years career relevant experience and 1-8 relevant industry certifications
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Win sales opportunities by prospecting and advancing leads from Company campaigns
- Develop solutions that leave all parties with a sense of deal satisfaction
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities and close same
- Maximizes time spent selling through reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions
- Invests time and effort in personal development and professional education, self-educating on a customer's business environment and applying learnings in a consultative fashion to advance business deals
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Extensive experience in a wide range of business solutions. Experience not limited to; Unified Communications, Collaboration, Contact Center, LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, Network Security
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Premise based UC (Unified Communication), i.e Mitel, Shoretel, Avaya, Cisco BExk, Nortel, Contact Center
- i.e. Cisco, Ruckus, Meraki
- Networking products, i.e. Cisco, HP, Meraki, Adtran
Excellent Base plus commission
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills